Effective date: 02/07/2022
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have adopted this policy regarding copyright disputes. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone for whom you are authorized to act in a representative capacity), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Mixhalo’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our "Designated Agent," whose contact details are listed below):
1. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location (i.e. the URL) of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Mixhalo is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
2. Identification of works or materials alleged to be infringed;
3. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
4. Contact information about the notifier including his or her address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in para. 1 is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
1. Remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. Notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the identified material; and
3. Terminate the content provider’s access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
Mixhalo’s Designated Agent can be contacted at the following address:
Attn: Corey Laplante \ Mixhalo Corp. \ 301 8th Street, Suite 205 \ San Francisco, CA 94013