Mixhalo Accessibility Statement
Updated: July 2019.
Mixhalo strives to ensure that its services are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Mixhalo has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for all audiences, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on Mixhalo
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many if the available standards and guidelines. To date, Mixhalo has taken the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Mixhalo website:
• Ensure all images and icons have descriptive alt tags and labels
• Include closed captioning, transcripts and descriptions for all video and audio-based resources and content
• Integrate several elements of text-to-page contrast, including text that has a strong contrast to all background elements, including pictures and video and ensuring all inline links are bolder and a different color than the text around them.
• Check all links on a regular basis to ensure none are not broken and/or are connected to relevant and correct content or information
• Make manual controls available for any video and/or audio elements
• We do not allow the use of automatic pop-ups, to include newsletter or mailing list signups
Conformance Status & Support
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Mixhalo strives to meet the standards laid out in WCAG 2.1 and continue its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Mixhalo fully accessible, we always want to hear from visitors to our website if there is something additional we can improve. If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Mixhalo or require assistance with any part of our site, please do not hesitate to contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Mixhalo Customer Support as follows:
205-576-5863; Ext. 2 (for support)